Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Gainspot, Inc. (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Gainspot.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you:
- Send Gainspot any electronic communication (via an email or other app or website database form);
- Complete a user account;
- Submit content, comments, and opinions in online forums and communities;
- Order services including free-trials;
- Submit online applications and forms to Gainspot;
- Subscribe to newsletters;
Types of Data collected
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we COLLECT can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.“Non-Personal Information” is information that, alone, cannot be used to identify or contact you. Such Non-Personal Information may include, for example, gender, birthdate, or zip code. You may be asked to submit Non-Personal Information with Personal information, or separately. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our websites.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests ("Business Purposes"), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you ("Contractual"), with your consent ("Consent"), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations ("Legal Reasons"). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
To facilitate account creation and login processes (with your consent). If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as Google Ads or Google Search Console), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third-parties to facilitate account creation and login process.
- To operate and improve our websites and Services. Your information may help us manage our everyday business needs, such as website administration, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, compliance with the law, or enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations, terms, and conditions, and aggregate anonymous data from our Services, used to benchmark, to improve the Services, and to provide data analysis.
- Facilitate orders for products or services. Your information may be used to fulfill and facilitate requests and orders for Gainspot products or services.
- Provide customers with offers for products and services. We may use the information you provide to evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products, or services, as well as track redemption of products or services and perform other analytics. These may include offers based on variables, such as stated and anticipated customer interests.
- To deliver marketing information and targeted advertising to you. We may use your provided personal information to communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Gainspot, such as news, special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials.
- To send support and administrative information to you [for Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We may use your provided personal information to provide customer support. We may also use this information to send reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing materials, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. If you do not wish to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the “unsubscribe” button on our communications. From time to time, we may use your Personal Information to send important notices to our customers regarding material changes to our terms, conditions, and policies or purchased products and services which you may not opt out of receiving if you are a current customer.
- To post testimonials [with your Consent]. We may post testimonials on our Sites that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request Feedback [for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
- To protect our Sites [for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons]. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies [for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual].
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm [for Legal Reasons]. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except to our service providers that provide services for us such as sending emails on our behalf and processing payments. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect the Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them. We do NOT share, sell, rent, or trade Personal Information with third parties for their own promotional purposes, and we will only share Personal Information as outlined herein or with your consent. Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
HOW DO WE HANDLE THIRD PARTY LOGINS AND DATA TRANSFER API’S
In Short: If you choose to use our Platform you will be required to login to your data and accounts.
Our Platforms offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party accounts (like your Google Ads and Google Search Console logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your Data provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the media provider concerned, but may include your name, e-mail address and other information that may incidentally or purposely identify you as the account user.
IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located within the United States. If you are accessing our sites from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred, stored and processed by us in our facilities and by those third-parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “Disclosure of Your information”) in the United States and other countries.
General Data Protection Regulation. Gainspot complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). EU and Swiss individuals have the right to access, correct, transfer, erase, restrict collection, retention, and transfer of their personal data. Gainspot retains personal data for as long as it is necessary and relevant to the purpose of processing.
If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to write to us as indicated below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short:If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use the Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
The Services are not intended for or targeted at children under 13, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 13. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may delete the information.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access. You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. To request such information you may send a request to email@example.com.
The right to rectification. You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability. You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us:
945 Broadway St NE, Ste 200
Minneapolis MN 55413
Cookies and similar technologies:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Website functionality
- Data analysis
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality. Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising. Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your SIP address. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default.
You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our Services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
Some web browsers and mobile device operating systems offer Do Not Track (DNT) settings. Currently, there is no industry standard for offering or responding to this setting. As a result, Gainspot may not respond to DNT settings. Other third party sites may or may not respond to DNT signals.
DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS? CCRP
In Short:Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California.
945 Broadway St NE, Ste 200
Minneapolis MN 55413
We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short:Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, contact us via email at email@example.com, or by post to:
945 Broadway St NE, Ste 200
Minneapolis MN 55413
Please allow at least 30 days for a response.
Customers may revoke Gainspot access at any time to Google API Services using their OAuth 2.0 credentials by going to the Google Security Settings page.